Blackrock Resources is hiring a TALENTED MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (2nd Shift) for a client located in the Southern California area.
- Food manufacturing supervisory background & experience.
- Supervision experience at a mid to large company
- Some form of continued education a plus; preferably a degree
- Union experience a plus
- Continuous improvement experience a plus
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of maintenance staff to expedite work order processing, production breakdown response, efficient project completion, and implementation of other maintenance policies and procedures and to ensure work is performed in compliance with established guidelines for safety and productivity (30%)
- Schedules and monitors maintenance of production machinery, related equipment, and spare parts inventory to ensure maintenance standards are met, to minimize down-time, and to meet production schedule requirements. (20%)
- Designs or lays out in-house projects to enhance company productivity and reduce down-time. (20%)
- Monitors the budget to ensure that maintenance costs are within plan. (15%)
- Communicates with maintenance staff and other employees to disseminate maintenance standards and ensure compliance with regulatory agency standards. (15%)
- Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary
Supervises 10 to 20 maintenance employees.