- Manufacturing Manager
- Direct Hire
- Bedford, PA Area
- Pay up to 120k
Blackrock Resources is looking for a Manufacturing Manager for a client in the Bedford, PA area. The right candidate with have 10 years of prior manufacturing experience with a BS Degree. This position reports directly to the Site Business Director. This position partners closely with Engineering, Global Logistics/Supply Planning, Quality, Finance and Customer Service for optimized customer satisfaction and manufacturing performance.
Must have Requirements:
- BS in Engineering, business or a related field
- 10 years of experience in manufacturing, and 5 years of related management experience.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and hands-on problem-solving skills, and experience working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experienced with Lean/Six Sigma™ tools to drive continuous improvement
- Lean/Six Sigma™ Black Belt certification preferred.
- Operational and management experience in batch and discrete component manufacturing environment.
- Experience with MRP systems to manage manufacturing is required (SAP experience Preferred)
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure adherence to plant environmental, safety and health guidelines and regulations, and foster commitment across operations.
- Lead plant manufacturing operations, ensuring that production requirements are achieved and optimized relative to changing demand levels.
- Drive continuous improvement behaviors on the manufacturing floor and achieve operations KPI goals.
- Manage manufacturing operations headcount and plan, including making proactive recommendations to optimize volume and cost.
- Partner with Materials Management team to optimize manufacturing inventory levels to ensure high customer service levels while supporting cost goals.
- Proactively manage manufacturing operations budget. Generate cost savings opportunities and partner with support teams (Finance, Engineering, Sourcing, etc.) to realize improvements.
- Proactively manage talent in the manufacturing operations team. Support direct report team members by conducting performance reviews, providing coaching, enabling effective training and maintaining a regular presence on all shop floor areas. Ensure direct reports
If you are qualified and interested in this position please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]