- Electronics Technician
- Direct Hire Position
- Butler, PA
- Up to $20 dollars an hour
- Day Shift
BlackRock Resources is looking for an Electronics Technician for our client in the Butler Area. The right person will have 1 plus year of prior experience in an electronics role or have a AS Degree in Electronics.
- 1 year of experience in a manufacturing testing or field service environment.
- Associate Degree in Electronics Engineering, Electronics Technology, or relevant field of study.
- Commensurate training and certification through applicable military experience and/or an accredited tech school will be considered.
- Strong electronics aptitude.
- Proficient at hand soldering.
- Ability to read/interpret blueprints, schematics and drawings.
- Ability to utilize/interpret measuring tools.
- Perform testing and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical manufactured equipment and
- sub-assemblies, often requiring a high degree of precision.
- Support design improvements and changes to systems in manufacturing.
- Perform all work in a safe manner, including proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Perform all work in accordance with acceptable quality standards.
If you are qualified and interested please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]