- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Mechanical Designer Engineer - Cambridge, Ohio
- Pay is dependent on Experience
BlackRock Resources is seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer for a client based in Ohio. They are looking for someone with strong Mechanical Design and good CAD experience.
Required and Desired Skills
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- 3 or more years of mechanical design experience
- Strong Autocad Experience a must
- Strong mathematical ability in calculations with formulas
- Ability to use measuring tools such as calipers and micrometers.
- Work on assigned project to produce designs drawings from sketches, existing drawings and electronic images.
- Calculate tolerance stack-ups and perform other engineering calculations to verify design.
- Make detailed measurements and sketch existing parts.
- Design parts based on written and verbal descriptions.
- Check drawings and designs for himself and others.
- Work closely with all departments in the plant to ensure that the drawings convey the correct information and are error free.
- Work from customer drawings, company drawings, field sketches or provided specifications.
If you are qualified and interested please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]