Mechanical Drafting Coordinator needed to work on client site in downtown Houston, TX.
**This is an office position not field**
No per diem; no relocation. Local area talent please. BlackRock Resources offers benefits such as medical, PTO, designated paid holidays, 401k match opportunity and more. Parking not included.
Qualifications and Education:
- Document coordination and electronic document management system experience is a must.
- Must have 6+ years of mechanical drafting work experience, Oil & Gas industry experience. Operator experience preferred.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD is a must.
- Experience with enterprise information management (OpenText) software is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of standard drafting techniques, procedures and related software required.
- Ability to independently oversee project drawing lifecycles.
- Practical understanding and interpretation of drawings in multiple disciplines.
- Practical understanding of mechanical, pneumatic and electrical systems.
- Knowledge of both 2-D and 3-D drawing technologies preferred.
- Knowledge of trends in AutoCAD technology and application of that technology.
- Ability to demonstrate ability to multitask on several projects at once.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with others and be a self-starter.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to process information and make decisions under tight deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates understanding and support of company initiatives and direction.
- Seeks out and identifies continuous improvement opportunities; champions implementation.