BlackRock Resources is seeking a Pipeline Engineer for a contract opportunity to fill the void left by recent retirements. This engineer would handle all design, project management, material requisitioning, construction management/supervision, record keeping and record verification relating to the Metering and Regulation Stations.
Essential job duties:
- Provide Project Management for producer and consumer taps.
- Provide engineering, design, and material requisitioning for taps in the program.
- Coordinate and manage the installation of taps.
- M&R facility design.
- Provide a completed record package.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience in natural gas pipeline and/or facility engineering design and/or construction.
- Familiarity with CFR 49 Part 192, ASME B31.8, API 1104 and other pertinent codes.
- Willingness and ability to travel to potential tap sites for meetings and site visits
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working both independently and in a team environment