Operations Manager - Food Processing (split shift)
Salary up to 100k plus bonus
Relocation Reimbursement Available
Located East of San Antonio – rural area.
Hours are 12pm to 10pm
Blackrock Resources has a client that is looking for an Operations Manager with experience in
food manufacturing arena. The Operations Manager will direct, and coordinate activities
concerned with the safe production of company product to ensure timely completion with
Must have Experience
- BS Degree in Food Science, Management, or other closely related field
- GMPs, HACCP, OSHA, FDA, and USDA regulations
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and process management skills
- Continuous improvement Background
- Bilingual in Spanish would be a plus but not a requirement
- Manage materials, packaging, and raw materials such that all materials are available to meet scheduling requirements on a timely basis by working closely with purchasing and inventory manager.
- Ensure plant safety through compliance of safety standards.
- Achieve compliance for product quality, food safety, and food defense as issued by the QC Department while maintaining overall plant efficiency.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformities
- Control further processing or delivery of nonconforming products until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- Supplement, track, and be held accountable to all applicable KPIs.
- Partner with QC for compliance of food safety
- Foster an environment that embraces continuous process improvement of the facility,
- Manage cost and manufacturing components such as package material, raw ingredients, etc.
If you are qualified please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]