- Payroll/Accounting Specialist
- Direct Hire Position
- Manitowic, WI
- Pay Up to $68k a year
BlackRock Resources has a client that is looking for a Payroll/Accounting Specialist in the Manitowic, WI. The right person will have a AS Degree and at least a year of payroll experience. This person will support the payroll process, as the accountant executes payroll processing, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
Experience and Qualifications:
- AS degree in accounting or related field required
- 1 year of accounting experience required
- 1 year of payroll related experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with payroll, general ledger systems, and Microsoft Excel
- Records journal entries and performs reconciliations of accounting transactions in the general ledger system.
- Performs other financial reporting, research, and analysis to support team projects and priorities, as assigned.
- Records journal entries and performs reconciliations of payroll related accounting
- Transactions in the general ledger system.
- Executes payroll processing, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
- Maintains accounting and payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
- Gathers information and supports the audits of the payroll data, controls, and general ledger accounting systems.
If you are interested and have the experience please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]