BlackRock Resources is seeking candidates for a Payroll Coordinator opportunity with our client in Canonsburg. This is a long-term contract role with benefits, PTO, holiday pay and 401K.
- Associates degree or commensurate experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience in payroll administration for a global Company (international experience a plus).
- Experience with timekeeping systems.
- Strong computer skills with some proficiency in MS Office.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles.
Primary Job Duties:
- International payroll execution by assisting 3rd party payroll providers with personnel and payroll changes, timecard execution for all sites. International payroll currently consists of UK, Singapore, Ireland, France, and Germany.
- All international related reports – ensuring timely filing and payment of tax related items to appropriate agencies.
- Compile appropriate journal entries to record all payroll-related cash transactions, payroll related reports, filings and headcount reporting for International employees.
- Liaison for timeclocks in international locations to ensure working properly and working with management at sites to ensure no issues.
- Management of temporary worker hours, reports to agencies, etc. Ensure accurate hourly reporting in month end headcount reporting. Monthly temporary wage analysis for monthly accrual used in financial reporting.
- Administration of new customer set-up/modification within Syteline.