Blackrock Resources is currently hiring a Planner / Scheduler for our client in Kingman, AZ.
- • Gathers all relevant documentation to fully understand the scope of the project.
- • Manages activity coding to support the client’s reporting requirements.
- • Develop integrated schedules using Primavera for various projects & their different stages as appropriate (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning).
- • Generate comprehensive schedules in a variety of formats and details to satisfy different user requirements.
- • Identify the critical path & near critical path within the schedules.
- • Interface the schedule with the project budget and resource load it with labor and material resources based on the project approved budget hours and quantity.
- • Develop various project controls reports as required (Bar Charts, S-curves, Productivity, Manpower histogram, Commodity curves, etc.).
- • Review and analyze the schedules submitted by other parties contributing to the project.
- • Update project schedule, monitor actual progress and compare the updates with the baseline and report progress against schedule in the required format.
- • Analyze project schedule issues and propose corrective actions for timely completion of the project.
- • Analyze productivity, trends and forecasts and update their impact on the schedule, project budget and cost.
- • Attend management, project team and client meetings as required providing the necessary project control reports.
- • Generate cost engineering/control deliverables including preparation of budget, tracking of actual costs against budget and performing variance analysis studies.
- • Keep track of change orders and extra work orders.
- • Expedites sub-contractor’s manufacturing, procurement & construction plans.
- • Ensures all contractors have an approved schedule that is aligned with and supports the overall project targets.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- • Experience in a similar position, multi-disciplinary EPCM environment with preferably 5+ years’ experience.
- • Primavera P6 with experience with EPCM/EPC projects in a consulting engineering capacity.
- • Ability to work with diverse groups, from top level executive to field foreman.
- • Effective communication and presentation skills.
- • Must be able to pass pre-employment Background Check and Substance Screen.