BlackRock Resources is seeking candidates for a Plant Engineering Manager opportunity for our client in the food and beverage industry in the Philadelphia, PA area.
- Oversee all plant engineers, delegating various areas of responsibility and projects.
- Evaluate all plant equipment and operational needs and determine appropriate Capitol Expenditures in the future, working with plant manager and corporate engineering staff.
- Oversee, review and plan on improvements in plant operations efficiency, preventive maintenance and continuous improvement.
- Apply leading edge technologies to our plant to increase efficiencies, and reduce labor. This also applies new technologies that have the potential to measure and control aspects of our baking processes.
- Serve as main contact between ownership, corporate engineering, and plant operations pertaining to equipment, buildings, and assets.
- Involvement and oversight of all present and future plant expansions and new projects with corporate engineering department.
- Ensure proper corporate training to new engineers including: Engineering Policy handbook, LOTO, Refrigerant Policies, Ovens-Scales and Environmental Blue Logbook, Maintenance for Food Safety program and other training as needed.
- Administer and oversee in house Engineering and Operations Audit program.
- 10 years’ experience in baking or food industry preferred with solid knowledge in mechanical and electrical systems and automation.
- Previous involvement with Federal and State Agencies and contacts in industry, to stay ahead of the curve.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in applying, please send resumes to Heather at [email protected]