- Process Plastic Extrusion Engineer
- Trenton, NJ Area
- Direct Hire
- Immediate Need
BlackRock Resources has a client in the Trenton NJ area that is looking for a Process Engineer with plastic extrusion experience. The right person will have a BS Degree in Engineering and at least 1 plus years in plastics.
- BS in Engineering
- 1 - 5 years of plastic manufacturer experience - with plastic extrusion experience
- Understand different plastic resins and processing.
- Proficient usage of AutoCAD and CAD/CAM software.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Design tooling and develop processes for mono and co-extrusion plastic profiles, tubes and secondary fabrication individually or with other Process Engineers.
- Lead new tooling development process for the project assigned using hands-on approach to meet customer expectation with quality and on time delivery of samples.
- Partners with other staff members; production, maintenance and QC to develop the process to get first article samples approved.
- Coordinate the tooling needs for new products with Die Development, technicians, etc.
- Maintain engineering database and documentation as required.
If you are qualified please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]