- Professional Survey Licensed Manager
- Direct Hire
- Salary is open depending on Experience
- Dublin, OH area.
BlackRock Resources has a client in OH that is looking for a Professional Survey Licensed Manager for a direct hire position. The right person will have 2 plus years of experience, a BS Degree, Professional Survey license and autocad experience.
- 5 plus years of land surveying experience
- Knowledge of Topcon or Trimble GPS and total stations a must.
- Construction Stakeout, as built Surveys, Utility line Route Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Property and Boundary Surveys experience is required.
- Previous management of people and good organizational skills
- Knowledge of Carlson or AutoCAD Civil 3D programs is required.
- SIT required:Professional Survey License Preferred
- Manage the survey crew and the office.
- Procure necessary research for survey projects
- Prepare calculations for field crews
- Give specific direction and guidance to field crews
- Prepare project budgets, proposals and technical reports
- Ability to represent projects at planning, client and municipal meetings when required.
- Oversee field survey, including on-site management as-needed
If you are qualified and interested please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]