- Principle Design Engineer (Electrical)
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Direct Hire
- Pay is pending Experience
BlackRock Resources has a client in the Pittsburgh area that has a new opening for a Principle Design Engineer. The right candidate will have a BS in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology. They will provide technical consultation and leadership in addition to performing engineering and project management activities in the areas of product design, development, troubleshooting, application, manufacturing, monitoring and service.
Must have Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with a minimum 10 years of experience in a design engineering capacity, or equivalent education and experience.
- Ability to troubleshooting electrical systems, providing solutions and root cause reports.
- Experience out of Power Distribution, Solar or similar
- Good Computer Skills
- Provide engineering leadership and technical consultation to all departments
- Lead significant engineering projects involving participation and coordination with other groups.
- Represent the Company to customers, vendors, MELCO and TMEIC personnel.
- Conduct customer and employee training for products and technology.
- Create and provide advanced technical training for employees on technology, and core skill sets.
- Provide technical support specific to product performance, testing and troubleshooting techniques such as root cause analysis and failure mode evaluation analysis.
- Design and develop peripherals and other local components for local manufactures
- Mentor other Design Engineering staff.
If you are interested and qualified please send your resume to [email protected]