- Process Engineer
- Charleston, WV
- Contract – year long
- Pay up to $64 Dollars an hour
Blackrock Resource has a client in the Charleston, WV area that is looking for a Process Engineer for a Chemical Plant. The right candidate will be open for a year contract and have BS in Chemical Engineering or related field. 5 plus year preferred but may take less. Must be local.
Must Have Qualifications
- BS in Chemical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years as a process engineer in a plant environment
- Experience with hydraulics, heat transfer, process simulation software
- Manage multiple process engineering assignments within the associated project schedules
- Work with senior process engineer to review and evaluate process engineering deliverables from external resources.
- Provide calculations and basic engineering designs in support of capital projects.
- Collaborate with Operations and Technology groups to identify opportunities for improvements Develop new projects/processes from basic engineering/laboratory work conducted by R&D group
- Recommend and implement methods for improving process efficiencies, reducing costs, and reducing waste of materials
- Review and approve Engineering standards and specification
If you are qualified and interested please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]