ESG Process Manager (Environmental, Social, and Governance)
Salary is Dependent on experience
Skills and Qualifications Requirements
• BS/BA Degree in Environmental Science or related field.
- 5 Plus years’ experience in related ESG compliance/consulting.
• 5 years-experience in gas industry.
• Knowledge of State and Local Environmental regulations (PADEP, US EPA, Allegheny County Health Department, County Conservation District, E&S) related to stack emissions, solid and liquid waste disposal and record keeping, and spill reporting, clean-up, and record keeping.
• Valid driver's license (to operate Company Vehicles)
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
• Provide expertise and support for ESG and Greenhouse Gas (GHG) best practices, reporting, and communications.
• Schedule all source emissions tests, hire testing contractors, and submit applicable data to regulatory agencies including PA DEP, US EPA, and Allegheny County Health Department.
• Coordinate new and renewal air permitting activities for Peoples facilities and operations, including scheduling and submitting payment of required fees to county, state, and federal agencies.
If you are qualified and interested please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]