BlackRock Resources has a direct hire opportunity for a Production Engineer to work on plant site in Belle, WV. Benefits and relocation package offered. Inquire for more details.
Requirements to be considered:
- BS Chemical Engineering degree
- 3+ year of experience in chemical engineering with a working knowledge of chemical process operations, OSHA and PSM.
- Chemical or polymer manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working with teams.
- Demonstrated experience in getting results, meeting commitments & problem-solving skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- PE License completed or obtaining is preferred
SUMMARY: Plans and directs plant production operations and improvements. Supports plant operations with chemical engineering expertise. Becomes the technology expert for company plant site processes. Contributes to plant and process design and implementation, and supports production teams to work safely to achieve targets in the areas of production, costs, and quality product.
Primary Duties include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for all the Safety, Health, and Environmental aspects of the Operation
- Development of safety and operations excellence culture.
- Conformance to all PSM requirements.
- Day to day production support and decision making for the company Chemical process
- Guidance and development of Production Teams in the operation and troubleshooting of the company Process and Technology.
- Change management processes including MOC, PSSR, ECP, P&ID, and hazard reviews.
- Process trials and process improvements.
- Controls, Equipment and Distributed control system.
- Lead or coordinate incident investigations and problem-solving sessions (safety, quality, production, reliability, etc.)
- Troubleshooting and problem solving of process / equipment issues.
- Continuous improvements in safety, productivity, quality, reliability and cost.
- Standard Operating Procedures and annual certification.
- Energy Control Procedures and annual review.
- Attend daily/weekly maintenance planning meetings to help prioritize work needs for Operations.
- Coordination with the Operations Planner and Reliability Planner for technical and maintenance testing and needs.
- Update Operations metrics and lead morning turnover meetings (time to time) with technical, maintenance, and leadership.
- Operations support for Shutdown planning, especially coordination or area shutdown and start up processes.
- Production and material planning, execution, and reporting.
- Packaging, Shipping, Receiving, and Material Planning.
- Participate in PSM activities and audits.
- Lead PHA revalidations.
Inquire for more details.