- 3rd Shift Production Supervisor
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Salary up to 70k
- Manufacturing Experience a Must
- Bedford, PA area
BlackRock Resources is looking for a Production Supervisor for a client in the Bedford, PA area. The right person will have a HS diploma and have 1 or more years of experience Supervising direct labor within a defined work area or shift, in a manufacturing or assembly function with the intent of achieving defined goals such as daily and monthly output schedules, quality levels, etc.
- High School, 4-year secondary degree preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience supervising in manufacturing
Key Job Responsibilities
- Supervise activities of a team, small department or subgroup
- Provides direction, training, and guidance to assigned staff
- Ensure adherence to corporate policy and procedures
- Achieve business objectives within set parameters (budget, targets, etc.)
- Basic professional knowledge. Applies knowledge, skills, policies, and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Managers have basic managerial skills such as performance management, employment practices, team building in overseeing support staff.
- Primary accountability for the performance of: Function within a business unit and/or own work.
- Contributory to the department’s financial goals as defined in work tasks.
- Influences employees within the function to enable decision making.
- Works under clear objectives, within defined procedures and processes. Has some discretion regarding work methods.
If you are interested and qualified please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]