BlackRock Resources has an opening for a Production Support Engineer located on client site in Belle, WV. Long-term opportunity; W2 employment offers medical benefits, PTO accrual, paid holidays, 401k match option and more. Inquire for more details. Local area talent or willing to relocate on own to be considered. No per diem; no relocation.
- BS Chemical Engineer degree
- 2+ years chemical engineering experience within a plant environment
- Ability to work independently and/or with operators within a PSM facility
- Proven ability to serve as multi-function level support in both operations and processing
Duties include, but not limited to:
· Independently support PGA production plant with chemical engineering expertise.
· Provide chemical engineering input into design changes including process safety and process control.
· Develop and update Operating Procedures and training materials, and lead training.
· Contribute to solving of complex problems related to process, mechanical, control systems, equipment integrity and other disciplines.
· Monitor product and process performance; set-up and/or participate in executing systems to track performance and prioritize improvement opportunities.
· Participate in incident investigations and cause analysis (Quality, Reliability, Production, Safety and Environmental) and implement action items to prevent recurrence.
· Participate in PHAs, (Process Hazard Analysis), MOCs (Management of Change) and PSSRs (pre-start-up safety reviews).
· Develop and implement process “best practices”, standards/policies, productivity improvements and work processes for operations that address safety, quality, efficiency and reliability.
· Provide process engineering support for projects including develop basic data, conduct PHA or MOC review, and design oversight.
· Work with operators and mechanics to develop Job Hazard Analyses and implement appropriate mitigation for hazards identified.
· Communication with technical staff on technical issues (reporting, proposing, discussing etc.)
· Participate in SHE/PSM audits and lead in resolving corrective actions assigned from those audits
Inquire for more details!