Prospective candidates will have to drafts survey documents, manages timelines, communicate with clients, contractors, and field/office personnel. Candidates must be able to handle a heavy workload in a fast-paced environment, as well as training associates. Candidates will be thoroughly involved in developing project scopes and proposals, including maintaining budgetary responsibilities.
- Current Pennsylvania Professional Land Surveyor Licensure – multi-state preferred but not required.
- 10 - 15 years field/office surveying experience in boundary, land development, and construction projects preferred.
- Possess field experience in data collection and instrument operation, maintenance, and calibration.
- Experience working with local municipalities.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Civil3D.
- Familiarity with GPS equipment.
- Reduce and process field notes, sketches, checklists, and digital data in required formats for Engineers, Project Managers, Land Surveyors, and Drafting personnel.
- Maintenance of Field Books and files including all sketches, traverses, and benchmark data.
- Research legal and survey records to obtain information about property boundaries, including Deeds, Easements, Title Reports, Property Vacations, Dedications, Rights-of-Way, etc.
- Work with field and office personnel, both as a team member and independently, to produce Record of Surveys, ALTA/NSPS Surveys, Boundary Line Agreements, Boundary Line Adjustments, Easement Exhibits, and any document required for project completion.
- Comprehend standard and complicated legal descriptions and produce legal descriptions when necessary.
- Resolve boundaries using accepted boundary and legal principles.
- Perform topographic surveying and construction staking.