- Project Engineering Manager
- Direct Hire
- Northern Pittsburgh Area
- Pay up to $110k
BlackRock Resources has a client that is North of Pittsburgh that is looking for a Project Engineering Manager. They will be managing multi-disciplined engineering projects for new product development or modification of existing products. The right person will have a BS in Engineering.
- BS in Engineering (ME, EE, SE)
- 10 plus year of technical engineering experience
- 5 plus years of product development project management
- Experience with electromechanical products equipped with a HMI would be a plus
- Must be able to travel both domestic and international travel up to 35 days per year.
- This person will be developing, planning, and managing the activities associated with one large project or several smaller projects
- Building project plans, completing risk registers, error budgets, etc.
- A project team is comprised of 5 to 10 engineers from different disciplines including electrical, mechanical and software.
- Will be in charge of key performance metrics include projects delivered on time, within budget that perform to specifications, as well as the professional development of project team members.
If you are qualified and ready to make a change please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]