We are currently hiring a Project Manager in the Shaler, PA area.
Strong communication skills and a passion to apply professional experience and knowledge in a team environment. Candidates must have a demonstrated understanding and application of the knowledge and skill required of a project manager and a demonstrated understanding and application of the business development and project delivery processes.
- B.S. degree
- Demonstrated capability to manage multiple mid-sized projects of average complexity
- Ability to organize work and delegate tasks to the design team while managing scope, schedule, and budget
- Ability to perform field/site visits
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project scheduling software
- Ability to travel locally when necessary (likely under 10%)
- 5+ years’ experience leading heavy industrial / metals manufacturing projects
- Engineering or business degree
- PMP certification desirable
- PE desirable but not required
- Knowledge of construction means and methods