IMMEDIATE NEED FOR A CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGER
- Lighting Project Manager – Remote
- UP to 90% travel
- Contract to Direct Hire possible for the right candidate
- Can live anywhere in the USA
BlackRock Resources is looking for a Construction (Lighting or Electrical) Project Manager for a remote position for one of our top clients. This is a great company to work for and they are growing. This person will report to the Director of Construction Project Management. The right candidate will have lighting/electrical and project management experience.
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree + 2 years of PM experience OR Associates degree + 4 years of PM experience or 6+years of experience in the construction industry.
- Must have prior experience with Project Management and Construction
- Must be organized and have great follow through skills
- Ability to handle multiple Construction Managers in different locations
- Good Computer Skills and Communication Skills
- Must have knowledge of Lighting and Electrical Projects
- They will be responsible for managing the projects and overseeing the Construction Managers
- Following up on what needs done on each project and making sure they have what they need to complete it.
- Making sure that the project is on time and report any issues that would delay the timely finishing
- Keep reports and documentation up to date and accurate within the system.
- Send reports and documentation on project status to manager as scheduled
If you are qualified please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]