We are currently hiring a Project Manager for our client in the Pittsburgh, PA area. Job duties / requirements are listed below.
- Oversee the engineering and construction of a project from conception through turn over.
- Collaborate with owners, engineers, architects & vendors to determine the design parameters of a project.
- Responsible for the pre-construction services on a project to ensure that constructability, budget, and schedule issues are addressed.
- Propose means and methods of constructability and suggest cost savings solutions.
- Procure and source materials, equipment vendors and subcontractors.
- Client interaction and the management of their expectations.
- Create and maintain project schedules, progress reports, financial projections, meeting minutes, etc.
- Have an awareness to identify potential problems on the project and present creative solutions to solve such issues.
- Review post award subcontract document agreements and negotiate final subcontracts.
- Help develop new business and opportunities.
- Oversee commissioning and start-ups.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or 10 or more years experience in commercial construction.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Be able to present a credible, confident, positive image of oneself and the company during oral presentations to clients, designers and others.
- Capable of addressing difficult issues with problem-solving techniques and solutions.
- Be able to effectively use various computer programs, including but not limited to Excel, Word, Microsoft Project, Adobe Acrobat, Procore and Sage 100.
- Ability to manage several complex issues concurrently.
- Experience in data centers and high reliability facilities, with an understanding of their specialized MEP system is a plus.
- 401K with Employer Matching
- Profit Sharing
- Performance-Based Incentive Program
- Health Insurance
- Dental Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Vehicle Allowance
- Company Issued Laptop, Smart Phone and IPAD