We are currently looking for a Project Scheduler in the Memphis, TN area.
The Scheduler / Senior Scheduler will monitor and document construction progress, identify, track and assist in resolution of construction issues/conflicts. They will monitor, review and report to the Project Manager and or clients, the schedule status of the project with regard to compliance to the construction contract specifications and other documents. Scheduler will create Cost and Resource Loaded scheduling, gather data, validate and incorporate it into the project schedule, analyze schedule impacts and recommend corrective action to be taken in order to mitigate/avoid cost and schedule overruns. They will also prepare clear and concise scheduling/update analysis reports, including project indicators on a regular basis.
- Support corporate initiatives, accumulating historical performance data, for use in a realistic planning and forecasting of future projects.
- Effectively interface and participate in difficult conversations with entire project team (Owner, General, AE, Subcontractors and Suppliers)
- In addition to proven proficiency with Oracle Primavera and Microsoft Project, the Sr. Scheduler will be required to utilize other software tools to validate and interact with project scheduling tools (i.e., Excel, Adobe, Bluebeam, Synchro, Vico, NetPoint, etc.)
- Collect, input, validate and analyze progress in the master schedule, using P6.
- Assess that project objectives, both short and long term, are being met.
- Incorporate detail fragments and other sequencing modifications as required.
- Prepare and publish reports on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or construction management preferred; or equivalent professional training and experience with high school diploma.
- Minimum of two years of related construction experience.
- Must be a planner and know how to build.
- Microsoft Office and Primavera scheduling software experience.
- Proficient in cost, manpower and equipment resource loaded schedule.
- Proficient in gathering, maintaining, reporting and analyzing schedule data.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Able to travel.
- Technical Skills
- Risk Management / Change Management
- Quality Control & ISO / Lean Understanding
- Administration & Communication
- Innovation & Technology
- Cost Control