We are currently looking for a Project Scheduler in the Long Island, NJ area.
The project has a dedicated project controls group and needs someone who would work well in a project controls developmental environment.
- Will be part of a project controls team consisting of lead cost, schedule and contracts.
- Develops and updates cost loaded schedules.
- Resource loading in conjunction with contractors.
- Integrates multiple contractor schedules into master schedule.
- Identifies major milestones, critical approvals and long lead procurement items.
- Determines reasonable schedule logic and constraints based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
- Develops realistic activity duration based on production rates and available manpower based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
- Assigns resources (cost, labor or material) to activities and develops cash flow reports and resource histograms.
- Evaluates critical and near critical path activity sequences.
- Assesses actual progress based on site inspections.
- Identifies schedule changes and trends.
- Develops earned value reports.
- Suggests corrective actions and/or develops recovery plans when delays are anticipated or occur.
- Prepares time and cost delay claims.
- Supports risk allocation and value engineering workshops.
- 15+ years of project scheduling experience.
- Primavera P6 expertise.
- Tilos software experience preferred.
- Electric Utility/Power/Transmission construction industry experience required.