- Quality Manager
- Henderson, NC
- Direct Hire
- Up to 100k
- Relocation Negotiable
BlackRock Resources has a client that is looking for a Quality Manager at their manufacturing plant in Northern NC. The right person will have a BS in Engineering or related field and be strong with ISO 9001. This is an immediate need. This person will be responsible for then Quality Assurance function, including the management of plant quality personnel. Maintain all facets of the quality system, respond to customer and supplier issues, and support continuous improvement through Lean, Six Sigma, and Root Cause Analysis.
Must have Qualifications Include
- BS Degree in Engineering or related field
- 5 plus years managing a Quality Department
- Experience with Quality Systems and current standards ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- Prior Management
- Department Budget and Auditing Experience
- Train plant personnel in basic problem-solving techniques using statistical methods.
- Set direction on the QA Department and manage the QA staff in the development and maintenance of effective and efficient quality systems.
- Maintain the quality system to the current ISO standard, ISO 9001, ISO 13485. Ensure periodic system and process audits are developed and implemented. NADCAP accredited lab. Accredited NIAC & FDA
- Interface with Marketing and Customers to resolve concerns.
- Accountability for Revenue/Product/COGS range from $50M-$300M
- Develops the tactical plan for the area of accountability as a reference point to execute strategy.
- Has responsibility for making decisions and managing risks that would have little or no impact on the assets of the Company.
- Provides input on decision making within the area of accountability
If you are interested and qualified please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]