**Direct Hire Opportunity**
Quality Supervisor - Allentown, PA
Local area candidates please; no relocation offered.
- BS Degree - Chemistry or Food Sciences or similar
- Must have knowledge and understanding of FDA standards
- Consumer Goods, Pharmaceuticals or similar manufacturing industry background
- Must be a local candidate willing to commute to plant site in Allentown, PA surrounding area
- 1-3 years minimum experience as a Quality Supervisor or similar title/duties (see summary below)
The Quality Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership and technical direction. Provides plant with knowledge and expertise of quality systems and processes. Works closely with operations employees and leadership to assure quality parameters are being met in the manufacturing and distribution processes so that consumer satisfaction is achieved.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leadership - Provide leadership and technical direction to four non-exempt technicians.
- Ensure systems are in place to align and adhere to company operating guidelines, the Quality Achievement System, Quality procedures, pest control and sanitation systems.
- Customer Service - Serve as a facility resource for advice on regulations; product integrity and quality issues to ensure decisions are made to support delivery of a consistently high-quality product to the customer.
· Provide direction and support to the quality technicians and for ensuring consistency among the technicians and operating groups.
- Compliance - Familiar with FDA regulations and GMP rules.
If you are qualified and interested, please email an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]