- Landfill Gas Manager
- Headquartered near Pittsburgh PA/Remote
- Pay is dependent on experience
- Direct Hire Position
Blackrock Resources is looking for a position Landfill Gas Manager for a company in that is located in Pittsburgh, PA. The right person will be around the Pittsburgh area and be open to traveling to Landfill sites.
This position’s primary focus will be to manage the construction and operations of Landfill Gas wellfields across a portfolio of projects. The Manager will provide supervision to local and third part staff providing guidance, oversight and troubleshooting of the system, while ensuring compliance is maintained with the local/state permits. The Wellfield Manager will communications are maintained with the plant, and local landfill staff.
Reports to the Director of Operations
Must have Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience with Landfill gas wellfield monitoring or construction.
- 1-3 years of experience working at a Landfill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- A self-starter possessing strong communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Desire to work on multiple projects in parallel.
- Requires travel to job sites and occasional out of the local area overnight stays. (10% -50% travel)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and business relationships.
- Strong team player that thrives in a fast-paced environment. Must be a self-starter that can operate independently.
- Competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience to include Incentive
- Equity + benefit program.
- Ensure all staff are working safely and are properly trained.
- Provide training and supervision to local wellfield technicians on GCCS O&M.
- Routinely evaluate site dynamics to develop win/win scenarios for site improvements.
- Work independently without direct supervision to ensure wellfield are optimized while maintain compliance.
- Develop SOP’s and reporting to ensure consistency across the portfolio.
- Observe and enforce all safety and environmental regulations, inclusive of any applicable landfill safety protocols.
- Ensure project compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Maintain well field data base and associated logs. Ensure communications are correct and timely to the host sites.
- Support Engineering staff with planning of construction projects and gas collection field expansions.
- Support plant operational support requests.
- Ensure all sites instruments are calibrated as per requirements.
- Ensure timely and professional communications to all stakeholders regarding outages or system impacts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with the landfill staff.
If you are qualified and interested please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]