We are looking for the ideal candidate to perform planning & scheduling activities utilizing Primavera and an ability to apply a logical progression of construction/engineering knowledge to support a wide range of project types.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Providing and/or overseeing critical path method scheduling (via Primavera) for construction projects.
• Developing schedules for estimates and current projects.
• Preform company scheduling procedures and reporting.
• Coordination with project teams to assess reporting and identify risk and create accurate forecasts.
• Providing scheduling analysis for delays and impacts to identify and mitigate project risk.
• 2+ years’ experience in Primavera (P6) Scheduling preferred
• The ability to travel (up to 50%)
• Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related degree
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
• Working knowledge of computers and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Demonstrated work ethic
• The ability to freely access all points of a construction site in wide-ranging climates and environment
• The ability to meet deadlines and put in the time needed to get the job done
• Occasional extended assignments at other sites are possible
• Ability to relocate based on business needs
• Must meet the requirements of eligibility to work on Federal Projects