- Senior Project Manager
- Direct Hire Position
- Pittsburgh, PA area
- Pay up to 120k
BlackRock Resources is looking for a Senior Project Manager for one of our clients. This is open due to growth. The ideal candidate will have a technical BS Degree and want to be part of a growing company and being good with coordination and project completion.
Required Experience and Skills
- BS Degree in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Engineering or a related technical field
- 5 years of project management experience required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is highly preferred
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing projects to develop and commercialize new products
- Experience in healthcare/medical devices industry is desired
- Willingness to apply for and gain Government Security Clearance (US Citizenship required) is highly desirable
- Responsible for the coordinated management of related projects and programs as directed for the company's Functional Areas and Lines of Businesses
- Develop project scope of work, cost estimate and financial justification.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Create and execute project work plans
- Maintain, track, and report project and system metrics, and recommend adjustments where needed
- Directly responsible for multiple projects
- Develop and maintain program management processes
- Manage and direct project budgets for the organization to influence organization's financial profitability
- Supervise one (1) or more project managers; Train & support other Project Managers to improve the management of project cost, schedule and performance
- Participate in business development activities.
If you are qualified and interested please send your resume to Kristie at [email protected]