***Senior Project Manager needed in Houston, TX***
Local area candidate; no relocation; no per diem. Must be willing to commute to Galleria and/or downtown Houston for position.
• Requires a Bachelor’s degree, Engineering degree preferred.
• Project Management Professional Certification preferred
• 10+ years project management; Minimum 4-6 years of applicable industry experience required
• Must have managed the development and construction of Pump and/or Compressor Stations.
• Liquid pipeline industry experience is strongly preferred, w/ demonstrable experience in Project or Construction Management;
• Knowledge of applicable liquid pipeline industry construction practices, regulatory and agency requirements;
• Leadership skills; ability to create a vision, clearly communicate direction & drive to goal completion
• Ability to read and understand technical documents including legal contracts and information on new management concepts and new technology
• Understands and expresses complex and sensitive concepts clearly, correctly and in a well-organized form;
• Skilled in the areas of team facilitation, collaboration, negotiation and influencing, process mapping, problem solving and creative solutions;
• Ability to recognize strategic implications of problems & issues;
• Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills