BlackRock Resources is in search of Site Finalization/Hardscape Superintendent that based in Rock Hill, SC. This is an exciting opportunity to be apart of a landmark construction project.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with the Carolina Panthers Rock Hill Development Project. We are looking for an experienced hardscape/site superintendent with a strong knowledge and background in site finalization, to include but not limited to final grading, sidewalk paving, curbs, decorative concrete, site walls etc. The ideal candidate for the position will manage and control assigned project scopes of various trade contractors related to the site finalization, including overseeing general field operations, site safety, productivity, schedule, quality work, and trade contractor and supplier coordination. This candidate would work in conjunction with the Project team, driven to produce results, getting it right the first time. The successful candidate will also be able to build and maintain relationships with owners, clients, subcontractors, tradesmen, and coworkers.
Roles & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Project & People management, to include clear and consistent communication.
• Assist in managing and updating CPM schedule.
• Contribute to execution plan development.
• Monitor and enforce compliance of SSSP
• Enforce a clean and organized jobsite.
• Motivate and recognize positive safety habits and practices.
• Require absolute compliance to governmental regulations (OSHA/MSHA/DOT OQ).
• Monitor construction activities, including subcontractor performance, for adherence to project documents, and maintain Quality Control (QC).
• Host pre-installation conferences for all applicable subcontractors
• Proactively identify potential "problem areas" early in the process and develop strategies to overcome obstacles.
• Review all design revisions with project team for added cost and schedule impact.
• Develop work plan to minimize downtime and increase efficiency.
• Properly review, correct and approve subcontractor Time and Material sheets.
• Continuously look for creative means and methods to perform work activities.
• Actively assess manpower and equipment needs weekly.
• maintain, and update the CPM schedule with the project team
• Prepare and review short interval CPM or detailed Network (2-4 week look ahead) schedule with project team including subcontractors.
• Communicate milestones and critical path to the foremen and subcontractors and confirm downstream communication.
• Ensure punch list is performed in a timely manner and all close-out procedures are completed.
• Preplan all schedule activities – manpower, material requirements, equipment.
• Expeditiously communicate issues and delays to Project Manager.
• High School Diploma
• Five to Seven years of related construction experience or equivalent role (Commercial construction experience preferred)
• Familiar with construction management software, to the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
• Proficiency in basic construction surveying/layout, both conventional and GPS
• Proficient in understanding building plans and specifications
• Strong management, leadership, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrate skills and ability to handle confrontation and issues in difficult situations.
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume to [email protected]