At BlackRock Resources, LLC, we are big on building relationships – with our business relationships and with each other. Our business approach is one we pride ourselves with and one we stand firm on. When you connect to our business approach and value the work you do, you will be driven to perform your best every day. At BlackRock Resources, we share the ultimate goal of servicing our clients AND the candidates we recruit. We build relationships that grow and prosper in the Engineering/Construction/Manufacturing industries, and we are always looking for ways to further our footprint with already well-developed and known markets. BlackRock Resources is headquartered in Canonsburg, PA and has a presence across the US and Canada. We are rapidly growing, and the intense demand for fulfillment has positioned us to add to our outstanding team. We are extremely proud of our company, and excited to see where the future is taking us…. Great things are in the making at BlackRock! We would welcome the opportunity to share our story with you and learn how we could expand our growing team by selecting you as our next Senior Engineering Recruiter.
- Actively source and qualify candidates for construction, engineering, manufacturing, and industrial markets for which we have identified opportunities within our client base.
- Continuously evolve our talent strategy by supporting our account management and business development team to assist them with the search and qualification process within the recruiting role.
- This position will work on a “remote” basis and will be set up with a virtual “home” office to be fully functional in all assets of the business. Must have proven track record and/or experience showing capability to work remote
- Build a pipeline of top active and passive talent through active outreach, researching, sourcing, events, partnerships and networking.
- Own 7-10 requisitions and follow these candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle, while supporting and working with the account management team within BlackRock.
- Lead the search for roles in engineering/construction/manufacturing. May also be asked to support other roles in the organization.
- Recruit and focus on quality of candidates not the quantity of candidates.
- Build a strong partnership with hiring managers to make decisions, evaluate talent and put the best talent forward.
- Deliver an excellent candidate experience to all candidates who engage with BlackRock.
- Qualify candidates for technical compatibility and alignment to our mission.
- Be a true relationship partner and support/manage the full recruitment process including interview, feedback and offer process.
- 6+ years plus in a recruiting/talent acquisition role.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required (or equivalent).
- Experience recruiting in the Engineering/Construction/Manufacturing/Industrial markets
- Understand and have a success track record with the entire recruiting cycle.
- In-house and agency side recruiting experience is a plus.
- Desire to learn and work well independently with minimal supervision.
- Desire to be part of a winning TEAM and organization.
- Local to the Pittsburgh, PA surrounding area
Inquire for more details.