BlackRock Resources is currently hiring a Structural Engineer for a direct role with our client in Pittsburgh, PA
Performs all types of design calculations and problem solving along with supervisory and administrative duties both on projects and within the department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Calculations and checking of calculations.
- Preparation of specifications.
- Problem solving as it relates to all types of field issues.
- Administrative and supervisory duties on projects of all sizes.
- Preparation and review of construction engineering estimates.
- Preparation of construction quantity estimates.
SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
A B.S. degree in Civil Engineering with fifteen years of related experience and competency. Must be proficient in STAAD Pro structural engineering design program and the design of building and equipment foundations.
If you are qualified and interested in this role please send your resume to Kevin at [email protected]