Survey Technician - Coraopolis, PA
The candidate must be a motivated team player that is willing to work overtime hours and travel locally when required. Working knowledge of Carlson is a plus.
1 + years as a technician with the following experience:
- Working knowledge of Topcon-GPS
- Performing Land Title Surveys
- Construction Stakeout
- As-built Surveys
- Utility line Route Surveys, Topographic Surveys
- Property and Boundary Surveys is required
This company offers excellent opportunity for career development and an attractive compensation and benefits program including 401(k). EOE.
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Land Surveying: 1 year (Preferred)
Email [email protected] for details.