BlackRock Resources is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist for our client in Richmond, VA.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for executing the company’s recruiting strategy to meet current and upcoming hiring needs. The successful candidate will work a hybrid work schedule, with some days each week working in the office.
- Partners closely with HR and business leadership to develop and execute a cost-effective recruiting strategy that is consistent with business goals.
- Collaborates with management to understand their staffing needs, business issues and job requirements.
- Utilizes numerous sourcing channels (internal and/or external) to develop an appropriate qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Ensures that all recruitment and selection efforts are consistent with all relevant policies and are fully compliant with applicable laws and regulations.
- Utilizes electronic databases to source for candidates, evaluates and screens candidates, conducts phone interviews, schedule face-to-face interviews and testing, if applicable.
- Works with and hiring manager to develop appropriate offers and follows up with unsuccessful candidates.
- Ensures the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process.
- Counsels hiring managers on issues such as recruiting trends, industry best practice and diversity.
- May be involved with relationship strategy and recruiting from colleges and universities, technical and vocational schools, military institutions and job fairs.
- May be involved with pre-employment testing processes, administration of relocation policy and staffing systems requirements.
- Keeps abreast of current practices related to recruiting and staffing.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, which includes full cycle recruiting and/or sourcing.
- Degree in HR or related field preferred.