W.G. Tomko is known as one of the country’s leading specialty contractors by leading the industry in offsite fabrication and modularization. Our core customer base is in the commercial construction and site infrastructure sector. We are looking to expand our services into the industrial fabrication and installation market, utilizing our experience in oil and gas fabrication and our state-of-the-art fabrication facility head quarter in Finleyville PA.
To make this goal happen, W.G. Tomko is looking to hire a dynamic leader as Vice President Industrial Fabrication and Installations.
The primary responsibility of the Vice President Industrial Fabrication and Installations is to strategically grow the fabrication division throughout the Northeast Region.
- Through your network of connections, generate leads and opportunities to reach strategic goals
- Oversee the estimating procedure to qualify accuracy of bids
- Oversee the operations and construction of all industrial projects.
- Complete responsibility of the P&L of the division.
- Complete responsibility for building your team to make your division successful (project managers, project engineers, superintendents, estimators).
- Entertaining and marketing as required
- Engage and promote an industry leading “safety-first” program.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in managing an industrial fabrication division
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in project management.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of full P&L responsibility
- MS Office experience
- A “get it done attitude” where failure is not an option
- Local connections to the Pittsburgh market.