BlackRock Resources is seeking a Welding Engineer to join the client team in downtown Houston, TX. Local area candidates please. No per diem; no relocation.
Qualifications and Education
- Safety-focused, excellent safety record, required;
- Engineering degree with additional welding or NDE education.
- 5-10 years construction/welding experience in the pipeline industry;
- Knowledge of design, construction, and operation of Oil & Gas pipeline systems;
- Familiarity with storage tank fabrication practices, preferred;
- Working knowledge of and US welding codes and regulations;
- Familiar with automated ultrasonic testing, radiography and other NDE methods, preferred;
- Knowledge of mechanized welding processes and their application to high strength pipeline steels, preferred;
-Strong interpersonal communication skills, required;
- Strong written and presentation skills, required;
- Strong decision-making skills, required;
- Ability to work independently and make decisions with minimal direction, required;
- Innovative, self-motivated, and able to work and contribute in a team environment;
- Willingness to travel, required (20-30% average)
Apply for more details.