Field Office Management
BlackRock Resources professional Field Managers ensure that all field operations are coordinated, organized, and managed in the most efficient manner possible. Our team members possess a unique skillset that make them ideally suited to the task; excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills with an eye always on accuracy.
BlackRock Resources Field Office Managers:
- Set up, organize, and maintain construction site offices at the beginning of the project.
- Maintain a filing system for project-related documents.
- Collect and distribute project documents, progress reports, etc., to the PM.
- Collect data and maintain a database of items installed for daily progress reports and invoice quantification purposes.
- Acquire and maintain information pertaining to potential project changes, which may affect schedule and costs.
- Maintain daily Contractor manpower and equipment loading on time and material projects.
- Manage the RFI/Change Order process, which includes managing RFI and Change Order logs, generating change directives, reviewing Contractor requested changes, and preparing approved Change Orders.