Materials Management & Coordinator
Through years of construction materials management experience, our BlackRock Resources team members are well-versed in the intricacies of sound materials management processes.
BlackRock Resources Materials Management team members:
- Manage/work with contractors and support staff to manage inventory including the handling of all materials, receiving, distribution, inventory cycle counting, annual physical inventories and obsolescence inventory identification, variance research, and associated accounting activities.
- Receive, unload, inspect, identify, store, and issue a wide variety of equipment and supplies.
- Verify correctness of catalogue/inventory numbers, descriptions, quantities, units, and location and resolve and communicate any discrepancies.
- Updates computer software database to maintain accurate inventory levels and records.
- Conduct periodic physical inventories by checking records against physical counts – researching, documenting and communicating any variances.