BlackRock Resources’ Field Engineers work closely with our clients, offering expertise, guidance, and advice on technical aspects of the project.
BlackRock Resources Field Engineers:
- Make decisions and recommendations on very high-level projects or problems. Our Field Engineers are regarded as experts with high technical knowledge and experience.
- Design materials, structures, and systems while considering the limitations imposed by practicality, regulation, safety, and cost.
- Conduct feasibly studies, resource requirements (both people and materials) and set standards for both operating and development activities.
- Attend project-related meetings as required.
- Maintain and update As-Built drawings.
- Act as liaison between the Contractor, Chief Inspector, and PM.