Document Control Services
Throughout the lifecycle of a construction project, record keeping is a legal requirement that should never be taken lightly. Records must be accurate, verifiable, and easily accessible as the project progresses through completion.
BlackRock Resources Document Control team members:
- Operate and maintain systems for the collection, classification, retrieval and retention of records, images, documents, and information.
- Accept responsibility for all records and document management and its overall performance.
- Assist team members to meet project/initiative, schedule, and quality on all requirements pertaining to information management best practices.
- Collaborate with team members and other stakeholders to manage and protect vital information.
- Provide progress reporting and status updates.