Environment, Health & Safety
As EH&S initiatives become more deeply ingrained into today’s construction culture, there is a growing need for EH&S personnel with expertise. From understanding the interpretation of new regulations and guidelines, to knowing the proper use of personal protective equipment (PPE), BlackRock Environment, Health, and Safety professionals can provide the guidance you need.
BlackRock Resources EH&S team members:
- Develop an understanding of the Safety Culture – Commitment to Zero policy and Stop Work Authority responsibilities.
- Facilitate daily “tailgate meetings.”
- Perform EH&S inspections and audits in accordance with project requirements.
- Coordinate completion and distribution of all required reports for any EH&S incident occurring on the project.
- Immediately notify Contractor EH&S, PM, and Chief Inspector of any EH&S concerns, near misses, and incidents identified to meet requirements and maximize the EH&S environment for all employees.