Project & Cost Control
One of the key performance indicators of a project is Cost Control. To ensure that the project will be completed within the approved budget, costs must be controlled through precise planning, estimating, budgeting, and financing.
BlackRock Resources Project/Cost Control team members:
- Prepare detailed project cost analysis to identify and explain variances.
- Generate a detailed actual cost of work performed (ACWP) forecast for all projects.
- Assist in identifying/monitoring project risks.
- Assist in development and execution of projects’ contracting and procurement plan.
- Monitor and track project change requests and report on cost and schedule deviations and trends.
- Assist in closing out projects and transfer of relevant information to accounting and operations.
Resourcing Energy Expertise!